OU Synablog 39 articles

Dealing with an Issue
Dealing with an Issue
Rabbi Einhorn’s SynaBlog is a new innovative blog that shares tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that enable Shul growth and promote Shul vitality. If you’re a rabbi or a president of a shul –one...
Feb 12, 2019
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
When the Rosh Yeshiva Comes for Shabbos
When the Rosh Yeshiva Comes for Shabbos
Rabbi Einhorn’s SynaBlog is a new innovative blog that shares tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that enable Shul growth and promote Shul vitality. Every so often my community has the opportunity to welcome a...
Jan 13, 2019
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
The Collaborative Revolution
The Collaborative Revolution
Rabbi Einhorn’s SynaBlog is a new innovative blog that shares tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that enable Shul growth and promote Shul vitality. Hi there! Welcome back. One of the significant challenges of any...
Jan 13, 2019
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
Your OU Shabbaton
Your OU Shabbaton
Rabbi Einhorn’s SynaBlog is a new innovative blog that shares tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that enable Shul growth and promote Shul vitality. Hi there! Welcome back. On the West Coast – once a...
Jan 13, 2019
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
Take 5 Seconds….
Take 5 Seconds….
Rabbi Einhorn’s SynaBlog is a new innovative blog that shares tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that enable Shul growth and promote Shul vitality. Hi there! Welcome back. This past week I overheard a conversation...
Oct 29, 2018
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
Since you can’t theme davening….
Rabbi Einhorn’s SynaBlog is a new innovative blog that shares tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that enable Shul growth and promote Shul vitality. Hi there! Welcome back. Davening is holy of holies. That being...
Oct 22, 2018
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
The Post High Holiday Database
The Post High Holiday Database
Rabbi Einhorn’s SynaBlog is a new innovative blog that shares tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that enable Shul growth and promote Shul vitality. Hi there! Welcome back. Don’t you notice every year that we...
Oct 17, 2018
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
Is there Marshmallow at the Candy Land?
Is there Marshmallow at the Candy Land?
About 12 years ago my wife came up with the idea of a mega Simchat Torah CandyLand. This is beyond, beyond. Like you can even lick the walls. Since then the...
Oct 9, 2018
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
You Gotta ‘Mun’ People
You Gotta ‘Mun’ People
There’s a very talented teen minyan leader at my shul. He’s primary skill is getting “buy in” for the events that he runs. I had a conversation with him about his...
Oct 9, 2018
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn
5 Acronym’s for Elul
5 Acronym’s for Elul
Rabbi Einhorn’s SynaBlog is a new innovative blog that shares tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that enable Shul growth and promote Shul vitality. We believe that the calendar is imbued with flashpoints of inspiration....
Oct 9, 2018
By Rabbi Shlomo Einhorn

Discover More

email logo

Subscribe To The OU’s Shabbat Shalom Weekly Newsletter

Weekly email newsletter filled with articles, Divrei Torah, upcoming events and more! Sign up today.