Please note: fresh fruit and vegetables need to be inspected for insect infestation. Please consult our guide
I was able to dig up this Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe (non Gebrokts)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks margarine
- 2 packages vanilla sugar
- 1 (7 oz.) package ground filberts
- 1 (7 oz.) package ground walnuts
- 2 cups potato starch
- 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the sugar, eggs, margarine & vanilla sugar till fluffy. Add nuts and potato starch. Stir in the chips.
- Refrigerate dough for several hours.
- Line a pan with parchment paper. Roll the dough into walnut size balls and put on pan.
- Bake in a 350°F oven anywhere from 12 to 20 minutes.
Let me know who’s were better.
The words of this author reflect his/her own opinions and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Orthodox Union.
Like this article?
Sign up for our Shabbat Shalom e-newsletter, a weekly roundup of inspirational thoughts, insight into current events, divrei torah, relationship advice, recipes and so much more!