Please note: fresh fruit and vegetables need to be inspected for insect infestation. Please consult our guide
Try this recipe for Whole Wheat Bread
- 1¼ cups warm water (110°F/45°C)
- 1½ Tablespoons instant powdered milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 2½ teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in your machine and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
The words of this author reflect his/her own opinions and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Orthodox Union.
Like this article?
Sign up for our Shabbat Shalom e-newsletter, a weekly roundup of inspirational thoughts, insight into current events, divrei torah, relationship advice, recipes and so much more!