Here is a lovely recipe for Tilapia
- ½ cup butter or Margarine
- 4 tilapia fillets
- lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped tarragon
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 parsley sprigs
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet
- Season tilapia with dash of lemon pepper and cook fillets over medium heat until fork tender (about 2 minutes each side)
- Remove fish from skillet.
- Add herbs to butter and cook for about 1 minute until aromatic. Stir in lemon juice and wine. Plate the tilapia and pour herb sauce over filets.
- If you prefer, to bake, season the fish and make the sauce in a skillet. Pour the sauce over the fish and bake it.
Garnish with parsley and lemon slice.
Enjoy and save me a piece!!!
The words of this author reflect his/her own opinions and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Orthodox Union.