I did some searching and found this recipe which looks like it might be good for you. Try it and let me know. It calls for a very hot oven so be careful.
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons light vegetable oil
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- About 2 cups flour, or more
- Preheat the oven to a maximum 525°F (275°C) with baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs with the oil, salt and 2 teaspoons of the sugar
- Gradually mix in the flour–first with a fork, then working it in with your hand–just enough to make a very soft dough that can be rolled out without sticking.
- Divide into 2 balls and roll out with a floured rolling pin onto a floured surface- to about 1/4 inch
- Sprinkle the top with the rest of the sugar and gently roll the rolling pin over the dough to press in the sugar
- With a pointed knife, cut into 2-inch squares
- Place the squares on the hot baking sheets lined with greaseproof paper and bake 1 sheet at a time for 8 to 10 minutes only, until the biscuits are puffed up and golden.
The words of this author reflect his/her own opinions and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Orthodox Union.