- 4 oz. frisee lettuce
- 10 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 orange, sliced, core saved for dressing
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Prepare oven to 400°F.
- Prepare a small bowl (that is oven safe) with the garlic, vinegar, honey salt and olive oil. Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Place lettuce, orange, avocado in a salad bowl. Remove garlic from oven and squeeze in the juice from the orange core. Mix and pour onto salad and mix well.
Notes & Tips:
If you can buy already peeled garlic, it is ideal for this.