Adapted from Mylittlecelebration.com
Easy and Delicious – No ice cream maker required.
2 to 4 servings
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup half & half
- 1 to 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour cream and half & half into a large bowl; beat with a hand mixer until semi–stiff peaks form. Add vanilla.
- Add sugar, ½ cup at a time, folding in gently. Add sugar to taste.
- Ladle into a freezer–safe container, cover tightly with plastic wrap and a lid
- Freeze at least 6 to 8 hours or longer.
Serve plain, with fruit or drizzled with syrup.
Recipes: Desserts, Ice Cream, Dairy, Kosher
The words of this author reflect his/her own opinions and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Orthodox Union.