Did you join us in the OU’s sixth cycle of Nach Yomi, completing the books of the Prophets and Writings in under two years? (If not, there’s still plenty of time to join us and get caught up!)
Whether or not you follow Nach Yomi, there are plenty more resources on OU Torah to enhance your appreciation for and understanding of our Holy Books! These include:
- Nach Yomi In-Depth by Rabbi Menachem Leibtag (and, on Sefer Shoftim, also by Rabbi Jeremy Wieder);
- Rabbi Shalom Rosner on Nach – currently studying Sefer Yirmiyahu;
- Rebbetzin Pearl Borow on Nach – currently working through Trei Asar;
- Life Lessons from Mishlei – Rav Aharon Kahn‘s long-running series on Proverbs, not to be confused with;
- Mishlei: Wisdom for Life – a new series from Rabbi Yitzchak Breitowitz;
Check out these and other great Nach series on OU Torah or by using the OU Torah app for iOS and Android!