Halacha – Jewish Law
• After Our Expulsion: Return to Spain After 500 Years. What Does Jewish Law Have to Say?
• Guard Duty on Har Habayit: What’s a Soldier to Do?
• Kashrut in the 21st Century: What Is Kosher?
• Hallel on Yom Haatzmaut: With or Without a Bracha?
• the Holocaust and Halacha:
#1 Pesach in the Kovno Ghetto 1942-1943
#2 Ownership of Jewish Valuables Found After WWII
• 50th Anniversary of the Reunification of Jerusalem: the Religious Significance of the 6 Day War- June 1967
World History & Its Impact on the Jewish People
• From the Midway Islands to the Mideast: How a Naval Battle in the Pacific Helped Defeat the Nazis and Led to the Creation of Medinat Yisrael
• FDR – the Japanese and the Jews: His Failure to Help European Jews and the Internment of Japanese Americans
• The Jews and the Titanic: It All Happened on Isru Chag Hapesach 1912
• Sir Winston Churchill: Churchill & the Jews
• From Poland to Shanghai: the Rescue of the Students of the Mirrer Yeshiva
• Balfour Declaration – 100 Years Later: Palestinians Still Refuse to Accept Israel
• The Diary of Anne Frank & Mein Kampf: 70 Years After the End of World War II
People of Interest
• Sailor & Fiddler: Reflections of 100-year-old Author Herman Wouk
• Out of Depths: the Story of a Child of Buchenwald Who Returned Home at Last — Rav Yisroel Meir Lau
• Professor Yaffa Eliach: the Voice of Hasidic Tales of the Holocaust
• Elie Wiesel: the Witness – the Holocaust Survivor Who Made the World Remember
• Pharaoh & the Jews: What Michael Douglas Has Taught Us About Judaism & Antisemitism
• the Cylinder of King Cyrus and the Building of the Second Beit Hamikdash
• Myth or Fact: the Whereabouts of the Klei Hamikdash – the Holy Temple Vessels
• From Jerusalem to Berlin: the New Home for 20,000 Israeli’s
The US & Israel
• Doomed to Succeed: the Us-israel Relationship From Truman to Obama
• What’s a Nice Jewish Boy From Brooklyn Doing in the U.S. Air Force?
• Who Needs Marriage? Why Marriages Endure
• Clergy Burnout: Taking a Break From God’s Work
• Materialism & Judaism: the High Cost of Jewish Living