during last year’s tour.
The Orthodox Union West Coast Region’s Ralphs Kosher for Passover Supermarket Tours returns from Wednesday, March 11-Thursday, March 19. OU West Coast Director Rabbi Alan Kalinsky and Rabbi Reuven Nathanson, OU Kosher senior rabbinical field representative and director, will present practical workshops on holiday preparation at selected Ralphs stores in Los Angeles and vicinity.
Passover begins Friday evening, April 3.
The schedule is as follows. In all cases, there will be sample tasting at 7:00 p.m. followed by the tour at 7:30 p.m.:
- Wednesday, March 11, Sherman Oaks, Rabbi Kalinsky
- Thursday, March 12, La Brea, Rabbi Nathanson
- Thursday, March 12, Pico/Beverwil, Rabbi Kalinsky
- Tuesday March 17, Northridge, Rabbi Kalinsky
- Tuesday, March 17, Calabasas, Rabbi Nathanson
- Monday, March 18, Torrance-Rolling Hills, Rabbi Nathanson
- Wednesday, March 18, Irvine-Woodbridge, Rabbi Alan Kalinsky
- Thursday, March 19, West Hollywood-Beverly/Doheny, Rabbi Kalinsky
Rabbi Kalinsky declared, “We are thrilled to partner with the Ralphs Grocery Company! Ralphs is the leading chain in Southern California serving the Jewish community.”
For further information, including store addresses, contact 310-229-9000, ext. 200.