The Orthodox Union West Coast Region’s Ralphs Kosher for Passover Supermarket Tours return from Tuesday, March 25-Tuesday, April 1, as West Coast Region Director Rabbi Alan Kalinsky and Rabbi Reuven Nathanson, OU Kosher senior rabbinical field representative and director, present practical workshops on holiday preparation at selected Ralphs stores in Los Angeles and vicinity.
The schedule is as follows. In all cases there will be tasting at 7:00 p.m. followed by the tour at 7:30:
- Tuesday, March 25, Calabasas, Rabbi Kalinsky
- Wednesday, March 26, Irvine/Westpark, Rabbi Kalinsky
- Thursday, March 27, Pico/Beverwil/Beverlywood, Rabbi Kalinsky
- Monday, March 31, Torrance/Rolling Hills, Rabbi Nathanson
- Monday, March 31, West Hollywood/Beverly/Doheny, Rabbi Kalinsky
- Tuesday, April 1, La Brea, Rabbi Nathanson
- Tuesday, April 1, Northridge/Porter Ranch, Rabbi Kalinsky
Rabbi Kalinsky shared, “We are thrilled to partner with the Ralphs Grocery Company! Ralphs is the leading chain in Southern California serving the Jewish community. The opening of three Kosher Experience deli departments in the La Brea store, which has it already, and coming shortly to the Pico/Beverwil store followed by Sherman Oaks, is a clear indication that Ralphs is listening to the kosher consumer.”
For further information, including store addresses, contact 310-229-9000, ext 200.