Back by popular demand, the OU Job Board presents an evening of connecting with bona fide experts in the legal field in “Networking for Attorneys” on Thursday, March 19 at 5:30 p.m. at Orthodox Union headquarters, 11 Broadway, 14th floor. The event will feature opportunities to meet colleagues in the legal field as well as attorneys and firms available to mentor and to provide professional guidance throughout the event.
Registration is required. Admission is $25 for those who pre-register and $35 at the door. This event is not a job fair and resumes will not be accepted. Register online at www.oujobs.org.
Featured attorneys include:
- Alan Shuchatowitz, Patriot Law Group – foreclosure defense and loan modifications;
- Aryeh B. Schneider, Schwartz Goldstone and Campisi LLP – personal injury litigation;
- David Smith, Smith and Associates – transactions and litigation, intellectual property (IP) portfolios;
- Jonathan Konovitch, Tishman Construction – real estate compliance;
- Jacob Baldinger, Weiss and Arons LLP – intellectual property law;
- Inna Vernikov and Marina Mansour, Vernikov and Mansour, PLLC – general practice with focus on immigration and criminal defense.
Michael Rosner, international director of OU Job Board, declared, “This is one of the most interesting and fascin
ating networking events we arrange. A professional event where everyone and everything is taken seriously and leads to great outcomes. In the past many attendees have actually gotten jobs out of this event by receiving hot leads from other people or from the actual law firms who may be interested.”
For more information email email@example.com or call 212-563-4000 and ask for the Job Board.