GOING HOLLYWOOD: OU JOB BOARD PRESENTS WORLDWIDE WEBCAST, HOW TO TAKE AN INTERVIEW, ON MONDAY, MARCH 3, AS FIRST INSTALLMENT OF ‘PROFESSIONAL SERIES’ WORKSHOPS, ON OU.ORG/JOBS
The Orthodox Union Job Board, which seeks to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed and those seeking better positions, announced today that How to Take an Interview, on Monday, March 3, will be the first installment of the OU “Professional Series” workshops, which will be webcast worldwide on the Job Board website, www.ou.org/jobs. The webcast will originate from OU Headquarters in New York.
The OU is partnering with social services agencies across the U.S. and Canada in presenting the series.
While the workshop is in progress, a Hollywood acting coach will work with volunteers from the live audience and prepare them for their interviews. The “before” and “after” mock interviews will be taped and broadcast after the seminar. They will focus on how a candidate’s body language can help in obtaining employment.
“For people who think they know how to take an interview—think again and learn the secrets of Hollywood actors on how to express confidence during the interview process,” declared Michael Rosner, Director of the OU Job Board.
The OU “Professional Series” workshops are made possible in conjunction with the following organizations:
• California: Jewish Vocational Services of Los Angeles;
• Canada: Jewish Vocational Services of Ontario;
• Illinois: Jewish Vocational Services of Chicago;
• Maryland: Jewish Vocational Services of Baltimore;
• Massachusetts: Jewish Vocational Services of Boston;
• Michigan: Jewish Vocational Services of Detroit;
• New Jersey: Jewish Vocational Services of Metro West New Jersey; Jewish Family Services of Bergen County;
• New York: COJO—Council of Jewish Organizations; JCC of Greater Coney Island; Metropolitan Council of Jewish Poverty; Sephardic Angel Fund.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information contact Mr. Rosner at 212-613-8129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.