OU JOB BOARD ONLINE “RE-TOOLING” CLASSES BEGIN JANUARY 10; PARTICIPANTS ALREADY REGISTERED FROM 3 CONTINENTS
Job seekers now have the opportunity to learn the need-to-know software required in today’s marketplace with the shortest commute ever: accessible at their own computer. Registration for the Orthodox Union Job Board | Employment and Resume Opportunities E-Learning Classes is underway for the next session, to begin Monday, January 10. Space is limited.
The various online re-tooling classes will be held Monday-Thursday for two hours each, for six weeks. Separate class hours will also be available to accommodate individuals living in Israel.
“We are able to give a person the ability to walk into an interview after six weeks and have a solid knowledge at their fingertips to run an entire office,” declared Michael Rosner, Director of OU Job Board. “We currently have people registered from Seattle, Montreal, Jerusalem, Michigan, Tennessee, and California, in addition to those from the New York/New Jersey area. This a continued testament that the OU Job Board strives to help individuals to improve their skills and employment marketability during these challenging economic times.”
Back by popular demand, courses will be offered based upon skill level in:
• Microsoft Quickbooks: the most used and requested accounting software;
• Microsoft Excel: the most required spreadsheet software;
• Microsoft PowerPoint: the most requested presentation software;
• Adobe Dreamweaver: tools for the “hottest” jobs relevant to website development and maintenance;
• Adobe Photoshop: the most requested graphic software: topics that will be covered include adjustments; filters; layers; and advertising effects;
Registration for the online classes is $36.
To register and for more information, go to www.oujobs.org.
OU | World’s Largest Jewish Resource