The OU Job Board has announced an alliance with Borough of Manhattan Community College to offer certificate classes, as well as undergraduate classes, to OU Job Board constituents and the greater community who are interested in receiving training or moving in different career directions.
For more information on the OU Job Board certificate classes, click on the links and thumbnails below. If a class receives enough interest the OU Job Board will set up times as well as seating for the program:
• Notary – Multiple sessions extending from Monday, December 16 through Wednesday, December 18
• Electronic Healthcare Records – Multiple sessions on Wednesdays, extending from January 8 through February 19
• QuickBooks – Multiple sessions, Mondays and Wednesdays. Introductory class starts January 6 through February 24 and starts again from April 21 through June 2. Advanced class starts March 3 through April 9.
• Power Up Games – 1 session, first Monday of the month. Extends from January 6, February 2, March 3, April 7, and May 5.
• Project Management – Multiple classes extending from Wednesday, December 18 through Wednesday, May 28
Like this article?
Sign up for our Shabbat Shalom e-newsletter, a weekly roundup of inspirational thoughts, insight into current events, divrei torah, relationship advice, recipes and so much more!