- This event has passed.
September 20, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Understanding Medicare – Review and 2023 Updates
- What is Medicare
- Why am I getting bombarded with so many emails, telemarketing calls, flyers?
- Who can I trust for accurate information
- New Part-D Deductible
- What are the Parts of Medicare?
- Typical costs for Medicare?
- Should I be on Medicare if I’m still working, on my employer plan, or self-employed?
- Is Medicare connected to Social Security
- Good news about Hearing Aids coverage
- Today’s Online Tech Savvy Seniors
Presented by Steven (Shmuel) Zaidman, a Licensed Health Insurance Specialist who has spent the past 15 years working one on one educating and enrolling Americans entering Medicare. For a comprehensive website for a wealth of resources and to reach us for guidance, service, please visit his website — www.65andready.com
Click HERE to register for the program.