What specific topics will be addressed?
- Programming – current program challenges and ideas, reimagining program needs and formats post Covid, long term impact of virtual programming.
- Boards/ Leadership – virtual meetings, dealing with interpersonal dynamics and heightened emotions, working together – alone.
- Budgeting, Fundraising: long term impact on our current organizational economic models, lessons from the last setback of 2008, fundraising with sensitivity, impact on fundraising.
- Reimaging organizations, goals and missions in response to the new reality.
- Incorporate forums for continued discussion for each session.
Will the sessions be live or pre-recorded?
- Sessions will be live
What technology will I need in order to be able to present?
- Comfort using Zoom
- A smart phone or device with cellular service in case of a wifi glitch
- Ideal setting to present: quiet room with closed door, table or desk to rest your computer or device, solid wall or bookcase behind you when you are recording (no artificial backgrounds)
- We will be in touch with more specific information.
How will we test the technology in advance of my session?
- We help you set up the program and run a test session.
What options are available to make my session more interactive?
- Option for questions and answers to be sent in advance.
- Questions and/or responses and comments during the session: chat box, hand raise, mute/unmute.
- OU Women’s Initiative staff will serve as a “host” and help manage the different features.
- You will have the ability to share your screen to present power points, short video clips, etc.
- We hope to have access to two or three breakout rooms.
What will the honorarium be for my session?
- We have secured a $250 honorarium.
What is the schedule for the day? How will the schedule work?
- We will provide 6 sessions, one session in each time slot (times are EST) . Sessions will be spread throughout the day to accomodate varying participant schedules and time zones.
- Participants will register for as many sessions as they would like. We anticipate that most women will participate in and average of 3 sessions.