We look forward to greeting you and celebrating at the first Nach Yomi Siyum Celebration at Congregation Beth Sholom this Sunday, January 16.We have worked hard to create the following guidelines to ensure that all of our guests feel comfortable at the event:
- As per New York State law, this indoor dining event requires everyone to be fully vaccinated. Vaccination status will be checked at the door. Please make sure to bring proof of vaccination with you (a picture will suffice.)
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged, except while actively eating and drinking.
- A meaningful program has been planned. The program will take place in the main sanctuary. Please wear a mask during the program.
- If experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and stay safe! Enjoy the livestream, which you will receive in a separate email.
- CDC Guidelines for Recovery
Questions? Please email the OU Women’s Initiative at email@example.com