SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 & SUNDAY OCTOBER 31
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM PACIFIC/ 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM EASTERN
Join a national community of women dedicated to providing quality care and attention at the mikvah.
- Supporting cancer patients and survivors at the mikvah
- Navigating mental health issues manifested at the mikvah
- Communicating effectively and sensitively
- Developing domestic abuse sensitivities and protocols
- Understanding the challenges of infertility, miscarriage and infant loss
- Dr. Aimee Baron, MD, FAAP, Founder and Executive Director, I Was Supposed to Have a Baby
- Dr. Ditza Berger, Psychologist, Director, Psychological Evaluation and Remediation Services, PLLC (Cedarhurst, NY) & Faculty, Landers College for Women
- Mrs. Chayie Chinn, Mikvah Educator, Robin Niman Mikvah Education Fund & Wallerstein Mikvah Manager (Silver Spring, MD)
- Mrs. Carly Chodosh, LSW, Social Worker & Director, Lower Merion Community Mikvah (Lower Merion, PA)
- Dr. Shoshannah Frydman, PhD, LCSW, Executive Director, Shalom Task Force
- Mrs. Reva Judas, Founder and Director, Nechama Comfort, & Chaplain
- Mrs. Melissa K. Rosen, MA, Director of Training and Education, Sharsheret
- Mrs. Estee Silver, RN, Fertility Coordinator, Shady Grove Fertility (New York, NY), & Rebbetzin, Young Israel of Long Beach (Long Beach, NY)
Registration fee – $36, Join with a colleague – $20 each (register separately)
- Session sponsorships available
Questions? Contact Adeena Mayerfeld at email@example.com or (646) 459-5131.
Please share this page with a mikvah attendant/administrator who may be interested in attending.