Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Manage OU Kosher Marketing and Communications projects from conception through completion. Serve as a liaison between MARCOM and OU Kosher to coordinate and communicate as required and ensure successful, well-run projects.
- Create, monitor, and maintain project schedules and communicate progress to project stakeholders within MARCOM and OU Kosher.
- Coordinate with stakeholders from MARCOM and OU Kosher as well as outside vendors to ensure smooth delivery of each project.
- BA/BS required or comparable experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with Monday.com or similar project management software a plus
- Knowledge of the Jewish media landscape a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail a must
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written communication as appropriate
- Understand marketing KPIs including but not limited to email, web and social media