Job Title: Digital Donor Communications Fellow
The Digital Donor Communications Fellow will report to the Director of Donor Communications within the IA Department.
The fellow will be responsible for:
- Learning best practices in digital fundraising
- Providing trainings for staff, web page audits for departments, and A/B test support
- Run A/B tests on OU emails and sites
- Work with MarCom to incorporate fundraising content into the overall social media strategy
- Work with Donor Communication team to determine appropriate segmentation for emails and redirects
- Work on newsletters, could include for donors, board, or fundraisers
- Help with the marketing of the Development conference
- Conduct a small study to be presented at this (or depending on timing and scope of study, next) development conference.