Job Title: Data Management and Analyst Fellow
The Data Management and Analyst Fellow will be placed on the Fundraising Data team supervised by the CRM Manager and work closely with IT’s Product Development team.
As IA moves toward a more strategic approach to fundraising and stewardship, data is becoming ever more important in our work. This person will be responsible for:
- Data Modeling – learning how to and them implementing to support fundraising efforts. Toward the end of their tenure, it would be our hope that they would provide trainings for staff
- Data advising – advising fundraising staff on what data parameters they should consider to get the most impactful and effective lists
- Work with CRM Manager and Product development to improve velocity dashboard reporting for fundraisers and managers
- Analyze reports to help fundraisers understand helpful patterns in their data
- If we bring Direct Mail in house (currently under analysis), this person would be the point person for the AI technology needed to produce custom gift arrays for those projects.
- Would support CRM manager in providing Velocity trainings and reports as needed.
- Provide some prospecting services for fundraisers.