The OU’s department of Community Projects & Partnerships aims to move the needle in critical areas of challenge in the Orthodox Jewish community. The Program Coordinator role will assist in managing various aspects of projects of the department and ensure that his or her portfolio is run effectively and efficiently toward the overarching goal of the department.
- The Program Coordinator will work with a portfolio of programs, determined by the leadership of the department, with a particular focus on GenAleph, our parenting initiative, Relief Missions and the Community Fair. He or she will assist with graphic design, social media and working with the OU’s social media team to ensure placement of ads, etc.
- The Program coordinator will be responsible for as-needed aspects of the programs, including attending and helping to set up in person events.
- Strong understanding of the Orthodox community at large
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity with word-processing, spreadsheet and slide presentations
- Agile team player