This spring, Orthodox female lay leadership across North America are gathering together to empower, inspire, connect, and grow.
Designed for a woman who is:
- An emerging or experienced lay-leader
- Mission-driven and collaborative
- Actively involved in building community initiatives
- Committed to the spiritual growth and well-being of her community
WHEN AND WHERE
Monday, May 20 – Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Woodcliff Lake Hilton, Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
The Leadership Summit sessions will focus on:
- Lay-Leadership Development
- Smart and Strategic Programming
- Work-Life-Volunteering Balance
How do I apply?
Your application is only complete when both forms are received.
How many participants will be included in the program?
Space is limited to 80 participants. The goal is to create an intimate cohort of representatives from across the country.
Can my organization (Synagogue, school, community organization) pay for me?
Yes, we encourage you to ask your organization for support.
Is there a participation fee? What does that cover?
This event is generously subsidized by the Orthodox Union Women’s Initiative. The $275 fee covers food, lodging and program. Participants are responsible for transportation costs.
What are the deadlines?
Applications are due by March 31 and participants will be notified by April 15.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to Adina Shmidman at firstname.lastname@example.org.