In Israel ,this fish is called Lokus. In America it is called Dusky grouper bass. It looks like flounder but is buttery like sea bass. Ask your local fish store if they have it! If not, use fresh flounder or tilapia.
- 8 filet lokus fish
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tangerine ½ juiced, ½ peeled and sliced
- 1 orange ½ juiced, ½ peeled and sliced
- 3 sundried tomatoes sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place parchment paper in a baking dish and put fish in. Sprinkle with spices and add rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and bake for 12 minutes. Serve hot, warm or room temperature. Don’t reheat.