Orthodox Union Single’s Connection in conjunction with Congregation Shearith Israel present
Text, Email, Phone, or [Gasp!] In-Person Conversation: Matching the Medium to the Message in the Dating World
Tuesday, Feb 19,2013 7:00 PM
Congregation Shearith Israel 2 West 70th Street, New York, NY
Open to Singles Ages 22-35 (Age Range Strictly Enforced)
- Do we utilize online communication as a way to avoid difficult or sensitive conversations?
- The advantages and disadvantages of electronic communications during the dating process.
- At what point is it acceptable to arrange a first date if you’ve met someone online?
Roundtables will be led by moderators to maximize productive discussion.
Moderators will include:
- Marc Goldmann, Founder of Saw You at Sinai
- Naomi Mark, LCSW
- Helen Greenfield, Saw You at Sinai Matchmaker
- Sandy Weiner, Dating Coach
- Baila Sebrow, Independent Matchmaker
- Michael Feldstein, Member of the Singles Task Force Committee, YUConnects
Reservations in advance: $15
Reservations at the door: $20
Reserve online below or call (212)613-8300!