COUPLES AT RISK: What Hurts, What Helps
The Role of Community Leaders
WEBINAR WILL COVER:
• Latest research on divorce in the Orthodox Jewish community
• Essential role of Community Leaders
• How to offer support without taking sides
• Identifying the difference between normal conflict and abusive behavior
• How to identify and safely respond to concerns of domestic abuse
• Preventative measures every community should know about
RABBI DR. ARI SYTNER
Rabbi Dr. Ari Sytner is a licensed social worker and therapist, author of The Kidney Donor’s Journey, professor at the Wurzweiler School of Social Work, and is the Director of Leadership and Community Development for Yeshiva University’s Center for the Jewish Future.
Rabbi Dr. Sytner is the Senior Educator for Shalom Task Force and speaks extensively about dating, marriage and divorce, sharing his research on healthy relationships and domestic abuse in the Orthodox community. He served as a congregational rabbi for 13 years energizing out-of-town communities.
Couples at Risk: What Hurts, What Helps is presented by the Orthodox Union and Shalom Task Force