This program focuses upon individuals who have simultaneous commitments of raising their children while helping their elderly parents deal with issues of later life. Presented as a panel discussion, symposium, or seminar, the many challenges and issues raised and the impact on individuals and family members are highlighted.
- Accessing Appropriate Care
- How to Research Physicians
- Financial Considerations
- Therapeutic Services and Agencies
- Emotional Factors for Caregivers, Families, and Patients
- Available Resources and How to Access Them
- What Insurance Will Cover