Pesach is right around the corner and, as always, the OU has got you covered in so many ways!
First and foremost, there’s the OU Guide to Passover 2017. From kosher lists and cleaning tips to zmanim and a guide to kosher wine, it’s your must-have resource for this time of the year. Download it now and get PDFs of:
- OU Certified Products That DO NOT Require OU-P
- Products Kosher when Bearing an OU-P, and Infant Formulas and Supplements
- Non-Food Items and Guidelines for Medicine
- OU-Kitniyot & OU-Matza Ashira Products
- Halachic Times for Passover
- Sizing Up the Seder
- Sefirat HaOmer Chart
- Passover Kitchen Tips
- The Modern Kitchen Kashering Guide
OU Kosher also presented the annual Pre-Passover Webinar, featuring a panel including
- Rabbi Moshe Elefant, Chief Operations Officer, on What’s New for Passover?
- Rabbi Nachum Rabinowitz, Senior Rabbinic Coordinator and Passover Directory Editor
- Rabbi Gavriel Price, Rabbinic Coordinator for Ingredient Research, on Medicine
- Rabbi Eli Gersten, Rabbinic Coordinator and Halachic Recorder, on General Passover Questions
Do chia seeds require Passover certification? How can one kasher a Keurig machine? Can a glass stove top be kashered for Passover? Watch the video online and find out!
Find out even more on Pesach from OU Kosher here!