SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15 & SUNDAY NOVEMBER 22
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST
Join a national community of women dedicated to providing quality care and attention at the mikvah.
- Supporting cancer patients and survivors at the mikvah
- Navigating mental health issues manifested at the mikvah
- Communicating effectively and sensitively
- Developing domestic abuse sensitivities and protocols
- Understanding the challenges of infertility, miscarriage and infant loss
Please note: Covid-19 related issues will be addressed in each session
- Ditza Berger, PhD, Psychologist; Director of Psychological Evaluation and Remediation Services, PLLC (Cedarhurst, NY) & Faculty, Landers College for Women
- Chayie Chinn, Wallerstein Mikvah Manager (Silver Spring, MD)
- Carly Chodosh, MSS, Social Worker & Director of the Lower Merion Community Mikvah (Lower Merion, PA)
- Reva Judas, Founder and Director of NechamaComfort & Chaplain
- Avital Levin, LMSW, Director of Education, Shalom Task Force
- Melissa K. Rosen, MA, Director of Training and Education, Sharsheret
Registration fee – $36
- Session sponsorships available
Questions? Contact Adeena Mayerfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 459-5131.
Please share this page with a mikvah attendant/administrator who may be interested in attending.