This White Paper examines the affordability strategy of targeting "middle-income" families. From Los Angeles to Boston, from Birmingham to Milwaukee, schools and communities have confronted the middle-income challenge. Efforts have been championed by donors, school leadership, and Federation staff.
- Security Grants are Available
- State Specific Funding Sources: New Jersey
- State Specific Funding Sources: Pennsylvania
- State Specific Funding Resources: Texas
- State Specific Funding: Massachusetts
- The Next Step—Day School Affordability, Part III
- OU ADVOCACY NOTE – Energy Savings Programs for Day schools
- Links to New Jersey Voter Registration Forms
- Why Bother to Vote – Will it make a Difference?
- PEJE, OU Collaborate to Launch the Jewish Day School Affordability Knowledge Center
- The EITC’s Value
- Yes, Nonpublic School Students Should Have Transportation Service, Too!
- Why are Nonpublic School Students Bused? Safety!
- In the Halls of Government: Advocacy Update May 18