A communal symposium, Understanding the Meaning and Ramifications of Bikur Cholim is an excellent presentation which clarifies the various nuances involved in this important mitzvah. The following topics are discussed during this presentation/ panel discussion:
- A Halachic Overview of Bikur Cholim
- Bikur Cholim 101: Practical Advice and Vignettes
- Differences and Parameters of Bikur Cholim: Visiting Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Shut-ins, Hospice; Providing Transportation to Doctors and Hospitals; Cooking and Delivering Meals; Donating Blood, etc.
- Getting Involved and Strengthening Involvement
- Question and Answer Session