ORTHODOX UNION’S NEWLY CERTIFIED KOSHER FOR PASSOVER PRODUCTS OFFER AN INCREASING VARIETY OF CHOICES TO CONSUMERS
For the festive holiday of Passover, the Orthodox Union once again has made available a list of newly certified OU Kosher for Passover products, thereby providing families with an increasing array of choices during this joyous time.
The following products and companies have been certified for the first time as Kosher for Passover by the OU.
• Manischewitz whole wheat matzah and matzah products;
• Manischewitz whole wheat matzah farfel;
• Kedem will sell machine shmurah matzah produced by the Savion label;
Wine and Grape Juice:
• Manischewitz sparkling Concord and Niagara grape juice;
• Kedem pomegranate juice;
• Kedem pomogrape juice.
Dairy Products (Not Cholev Yisroel):
• Cabot Creamery cheddar cheese.
• Manischewitz pizza;
Cereal and Pastries:
• Manischewitz Cocoa Crunch, Fruity Magic and Sunny O’s (without matzah meal);
• Kineret to expand its line of cakes and cookies;
• Manischewitz reduced sugar macaroons; sugar-free biscotti, sugar-free macaroons and sugar-free cookies;
• Gefen cake mixes (without matzah meal);
• Bartenura amaretti cookies (made from almond flour without matzah meal).
• Oppenheimer Candy of Jerusalem to sell a full line of chocolate items.
• Manischewitz ice cream and ices;
•Bartenura grapeseed oil.
•Savion introduces new line of sauces known as Fireman’s Frenzy, which include spicy marinades, salsa and spicy ketchup.
•Kinneret to offer a new line of ready-to-eat soup in a bowl items.
For more Kosher for Passover products, certified in previous years, refer to the OU Kosher for Passover Guide, available on www.oupassover.org.