The Orthodox Union Job Board will present “How to Create a Powerful Resume,” at its headquarters, 11 Broadway, on Wednesday, September 9 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. It will be presented by Connie Thanasoulis-Cerrachio, a co-founder of SixFigureStart, a coaching firm helping students and young professionals launch fulfilling and financially rewarding careers. The OU session will be a SixFigureStart workshop. It will also be available by computer or telephone.
The session will cover:
• 10 steps to writing an exceptional resume;
• Five common pitfalls and recruiter pet peeves;
• Resume writing strategies for this difficult market;
• How to improve your chances of ensuring hiring managers review your resume;
• How to follow up effectively once you’ve sent your resume.
“We are happy that we could get SixFigureStart to give this workshop,” declared Michael Rosner, Job Board Director. “Not only is SixFigureStart a well-known provider of power workshops and seminars, its presence at our headquarters or directly to those who tune in via the web or phone, is a treat that only has been provided to Fortune 500 companies. We want to thank Connie for this wonderful opportunity for what we know will be the last word in creating a powerful resume
To register, go to www.job.org or email your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.