Watch Your Mouth
* Both gonorrhea and Chlamydia can infect a person in the throat.
* HIV can be passed orally, through cuts or sores in the mouth or throat.
* So can syphilis.
* Human papillomavirus (HPV) has been found on people's vocal chords.
* Herpes can thrive in either the genitals or the mouth and can be transmitted from one to the other. It's possible for one person's cold sore to become another person's genital lesions.
* We're not even going to discuss how one can get Hepatitis in the mouth, as it's particularly nasty. Just trust us: you can.
1 of 1
Next entry: About Us
Previous entry: Real Love