OU Job Board Hosts Public Seminars on Law, 7/31 & 8/7
The OU Job Board | Employment and Resumé Opportunities, in conjunction with the Attorney Subgroup of CNG Networking, will present a two-part series of educational seminars open to the public on various areas of the law which might impact personal life and business. The programs will take place at Orthodox Union Headquarters on Tuesday, July 31 from 5:30-8:00 p.m. EDT and Tuesday, August 7 from 5:30-9:00 p.m. EDT.
Registration is required at the OU Job Board website, www.oujobs.org.
Michael Rosner, International Director of the OU Job Board, stated, “The OU Job Board, in its constant efforts to help people in difficult situations, is proud to offer a seminar covering various legalities that face our community. Those facing legal obstacles and problems will tell you how much time is spent just finding out about the issues and where to go to solve their concerns. These consulting sessions -- easily worth thousands of dollars -- is a great way to get this information basically free. We are excited to provide this service for our community in a two- part session that will cover most scenarios that could confront people in their everyday life. We hope people take advantage of this two-part series.”
The July 31 event will consist of four presentations -- 20 minutes each --with a Q and A following. Topics and legal specialists will include:
• Not for Profit Corporations, Estate Litigation -- Stephen Weiner, Esq.
• Estate Planning, Administration, and Elder Law -- Roman Aminov, Esq.
• Real Estate Transactions and Business Formation -- Zehava Schechter, Esq.
• Tax Law, Foreign Bank Accounts -- Shlomo Steiman, Esq.
The August 7 event will consist of four presentations – 30 minutes each – with a Q and A following. Topics and legal specialists will include:
• Personal Injury, Civil Litigation -- Sol Sokel, Esq.
• Criminal Practice -- Stephan Siegel, Esq.
• Matrimonial Practice -- Mark Plaine, Esq.
• Trademark, Copyright, Patent and Trade Secret Law -- Akiva Cohen, Esq.
The fee for each seminar is $36, using code LAWYER upon online registering. Payment at the door is $50.00. Refreshments will be served.
For further information, visit the OU Job Board at www.oujobs.org.
OU | Enhancing Jewish Life