A hospital can be a very lonely and overwhelming place for a child, especially around the holidays. Each year, the Orthodox Union holds a toy drive to donate Chanukah gifts to hospitalized children. Gifts are carefully chosen to be both fun and educational while also meeting hospital requirements. Through generous donations from the national Jewish Community, we have been able to bring smiles to the faces of thousands of children for over a decade.
To share in our efforts to bring gifts to hospitalized children during the upcoming holiday season, donations can be made by calling (212)613-8300 or donating online here.
Or, you can pick out your own toy or gift from our Amazon Wish List!
Hospitals include but are not limited to:
- Hackensack Hospital, NJ
- Englewood Hospital, NJ
- New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital, NY
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, NY
- NYU Medical Center, NY
- Westchester Medical Center, NY
- Maimonides Medical Center, NY
- Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center, NY
- Holy Name Medical Center, NJ
- Beth Israel Hospital, NY
Or print out the tearsheet below and mail it to:
c/o Hannah Farkas
11 Broadway, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10004