The following topics are discussed during this presentation/ panel discussion:
- A Halachic Overview of Bikur Cholim
- Bikur Cholim 101: Practical Advice and Vignettes
- Differences and Parameters of Bikur Cholim: Visiting Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Shut-ins, Hospice; Providing Transportation to Doctors and Hospitals; Cooking and Delivering Meals; Donating Blood, etc.
- Getting Involved and Strengthening Involvement
- Question and Answer Session
For more information about this program and how to offer it to your community, please call (212)613-8300.