Portland, OR – www.move2pdx.com
Warmth, Beauty & Ruach in One. Welcome to Portland, Oregon. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a city that’s less stressful, materialistic and jaded? A city with all the amenities of a big city in a smaller community. A place to raise your kids in a green, serene, and safe environment. You can in Portland, Oregon, one of the fastest growing Torah communities on the west coast. Where every visitor from NY and NJ marvels, “It’s so friendly here, so welcoming.” Home to Intel and Nike, and close proximity to year-round skiing and hiking in the mountains or the coast, Portland, Oregon offers low-cost housing in the eruv, a diverse OU synagogue, a mikvah, a kollel, a Torah day school, kosher food and people just like you—looking for a richer, more meaningful life.
- Congregation Kesser Israel-50% discount on membership for the first two years
- Congregation Ahavath Achim Sephardic-50% discount for 1st year’s membership
- Maayan Torah Day School-discounts for first two years:
- Preschool discount- 15% discount off full rate of $5,750 = $4,887
- Elementary school- 20% discount off full rate of $9,550 = $7,640
- JCC Membership- 50% off first year of membership
Name: Tuvia Berzow
Phone #: 503-740-9907
Upcoming events in Portland!